Since 2013, Silver Economy Expo has been presenting and promoting the sector’s ever-growing offerings, and has become an annual meeting-point in France. In the space of 2 days, exhibitors enjoy multiple opportunities to meet the sector’s health prescribers and players.
BOOST YOUR BUSINESS, VISIBILITY AND Build new relationships
At Silver Economy Expo you get to meet in a short space of time professionals from the sector, health prescribers and distributors.
By presenting your products, services, experience and innovations, you will be a great help to all the players involved with senior citizens, notably the most fragile among them, the dependents and their carers. Help them in their mission of advice, orientation, prescriptions, and sale of solutions adapted to the senior’s specific needs.
Develop your business
- Meet clients and partners, prescribers and final recipients
- Expand your market access
- Find financial solutions
Gain more visibility
- Promote your business and solutions
- Share the outcomes of your research and experience
- Pre-launch and get your products referenced
Help shape the sector
- Exchange ideas with the ecosystem
- Share your experience
- Your presence will add visibility to the sector
A 2024 edition in the spotlight
- Where will the laws stand for building the society of successful aging and the programming law for the elderly?
- What initial assessment can be drawn from the experimentation of the Departmental Public Service of Autonomy in the 18 prefigurative departments?
- What are the orientations of the PLFSS 2025? Including, among others, an update on the experimentation of a package financing of home care services?
- Where will the development of intermediate housing offer (inclusive housing, family accommodation, autonomous residences, etc.) be?
- What assessment can be made of the first year of « Ma Prime Adapt »?
- What progress will be made for professionals in individual home care, within the framework of the early childhood sector committee?
TWO EVENTS TO FOSTER SYNERGIES
Silver Economy Expo takes place on the same dates and in the same hall – one of manageable size – as the Salon des services à la personne et de l’emploi à domicile, ‘Individual and Family Services Trade Show’.
Services to the individuals play a key role in helping the ageing population stay at home as long as possible.