Silver Economy Expo is the BtoB trade show that brings together all the major players of the senior citizen industry.
A social and ECONOMIC challenge NATIONwide
The demographic evolution in recent years and the forecasts for the coming years show that France is entering the group of the ‘ageing countries’.
- 16 million French people are over 60. In 2030, the number will have grown to 20 million and by 2060 to 24 million. (1)
- Senior citizens are consumers that should not be ignored: since 2015 they account for 54 % of goods and services expenditure, among which 64% of health, 56% of insurance, 57% of leisure and 58% of home equipment spending. They represent a serious market for many businesses. (1)
- The silver economy sector is rapidly expanding: the market will have reached 130 billion euros in France in 2020(2).
Source: (1) Insee 2017 (2) 2012 Credoc survey
Why visit Silver Economy Expo?
An opportunity to exchange in the same place and in a short space of time with all the major players of the Silver Economy sector to:
- Discover the sector’s innovations and new developments
- Get up-to-date information on important issues and on the sector’s future
- Meet partners who can help you develop your business
Silver Economy Expo: 2 days held on November 27 and 28, 2018 in Paris.
2 days to meet the senior citizens industry players.
AN EVENT HELD jointly WITH 1 RELATED SHOW
Silver Economy Expo is run at the Porte de Versailles at the same time as 1 other show, offering solutions for senior citizens: le Salon des services à la personne et de l’emploi à domicile.